In general, street fashion is associated with youth culture, mostly seen in big urban centers. Mainstream fashion frequently considers these trends as an influence on young people worldwide who are being attracted to casual and chic everyday look.
There are different styles to choose from.
Although street fashion itself has a special place and category in the fashion world, there are different types of it. Summing in all the differences and similarities, we could divide this it to:
- Feminine that (consists of dresses, hats and different accessories)
- Hippies (denim, flared trousers, long hair and similar)
- Skinheads (fitted jeans, polo shirts, short hair)
- Gothic (heavy coats, black clothing, big boots, heavy makeup)
- Kawaii (inspired by anime, pink and pastel colors)
- Preppy (chinos, madras, button down shirts, sweaters)
- Punk ( bondage, ripped clothing, Mohican style)
- Rasta ( dreadlocks, African-inspired)
- Urban ( colorful apparel, skinny jeans, t-shirts, accessories)
- Hip hop ( baggy pants, Nike sneakers, hip hop music)
Be creative and unique.
Of course, you do not have to belong to any of these specific styles; you can just invent your own. Combine any clothing pieces with your favorite accessories. One of the best things about street fashion is that it does not have rules. The main purpose of it is to express yourself, your creativity and your own style so you have a lot of space to experiment. You can wear anything that makes you feel comfortable, confident and good about yourself.